Sunday, August 17, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up: AWESOME AUGUST WEEK THREE

It is still the weekend!!!


Hello fellow readers, thank's for sticking along for ANOTHER week! This week's theme was 
CREATIVE COLLABORATIONS! 

This week we talked about the amazing magic that exists when authors collaborate with each other. I announced that I wasn't going to be able to have a Thursday post because, honestly, I just ran out of time! I also wanted to make sure that my other posts were good, and I've always gone for quality over quantity. That being said, this week's posts were as follows:

DAY ONE (Wednesday): Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan- REVIEW

DAY 'THREE'(Friday): A NEW book tag- THE COOL COLLABS Tag.

As for my tag video, I want to see all kinds of people do this tag! So, if you're reading this right now, film a response and tweet it to me, I would honestly love love LOVE to see it.

Unlike the two other weeks, I've never done any kind of review pertaining to collabs before, so I've got nothing else to link you to! However I did feature WGx2 in THIS POST.

Thank you SO much for following along with Awesome August for a THIRD week. If you've been following this whole time, or even if you just came today, leave me a comment below letting me know; I'm curious!

Read On,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment