Saturday, October 25, 2014

Presenting.... HALLOWEEN HandBOOK


HEY THERE! LONG TIME NO SPEAK! HOW ARE YOU? That's really great to hear, I'm fine myself. And I'm even BETTER now because I have some AWESOME THINGS HAPPENING HERE THAT REQUIRE ALL CAPITAL LETTERS AND AN EXCITED TONE OF VOICE. This week on Twitter, I said that there'd be a special announcement coming this week on my blog, and here it is! Remember Awesome August? This is going to be even COOLER because it's going to be a condensed, crazier version of it.

Without further ado, it gives me great pleasure to announce that THIS WEEK on The Library of Brittany I am launching a HALLOWEEN SERIES called

"Halloween HandBOOK."
 Every day for the next 6 days leading up to Halloween, I am going to have a new Halloween related post either on this blog and/or my YouTube channel. These posts are all you are going to need to dress up as some of your (but mostly mine)  favourite literary characters this Halloween. Each morning, I'll announce on Twitter which character will be featured, and then that following afternoon the subsequent blog post/ video will be up.

I LOVE Halloween, and this I am so excited to show you the awesome costumes/tutorials that I've been working on for the past couple of weeks. The first post is going to be out tomorrow afternoon, Sunday October 26th! STAY TUNED AND ENJOY

Read on,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment