Monday, August 18, 2014

Memo Monday- AWESOME AUGUST WEEK FOUR

AHH THIS IS THE LAST MEMO MONDAY!




WOW! It is the fourth and FINAL week of Awesome August. If you stuck around this whole time, you are a true MVP.... or you know me IRL.... BOTH ARE MUCH APPRECIATED.


I realize that there is another week in August, HOWEVER, I'm going to need a week to stock up on videos and blog posts for when the school year starts. EEK who is NOT ready for school yet? I've been having so much fun working on this blog and my YouTube channel this summer, and I'm not looking forward to school work.

ANYWAYS this week's theme is.... 
APPRECIATING AUTHORS!!! 


Enjoy the final week of Awesome August. Make sure to stay tuned when it's over for regularly scheduled posts! I will have more information in the coming week! 

Read On,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment