Friday, August 15, 2014

COOL COLLABS - ORIGINAL BOOK TAG

HELLO FELLOW READERS

Today I am bringing you something kind of CRAZY and new and exciting for me.... AN ORIGINAL TAG. 


When I was struggling to find a tag for this week, I just thought "why not create my own????" SO a while later I had some questions ready for filming! I totally catered some of the questions to books that I wanted to talk about, but, hey, it's MY prerogative because it's my tag! (*Britney Spears plays faintly in the background*)




Alrighty then, here is the list of questions: 

1. Let’s start off simple: what is your favourite collaborative book?

2. Alright let’s keep it simple for a bit longer: what was the first collab you read?

3. Hmm maybe this question is trickier….have you read any collaborative series? If so, name them!

4. OK here’s the ringer….If YOU could collab with ANY AUTHOR, who would it be and why? what genre would you want to write together and why?

5. My personal favourite question: If you could have ANY TWO AUTHORS collab with each other, who would they be and why? what genre would you have them write and why?

6. Ooh here’s a fun one: what is your favourite ARTISTIC collab? (Author + illustrator)

7. Three’s not always a crowd: ever read a book by more than TWO authors?

8. Match made in heaven: what authors do you think have similar styles and could create a very smooth read?

9. Opposites attract: on the flip side, what authors do you think have clashing styles, but would create a quirky and interesting story together. 

Those are all of the questions that I answer in my video! However, in the spirit of collaboration, I have a BONUS question for YOU

10. if you could mix together two genres, and have your two favourite authors from EACH of those genres write the book/series, what genres would you pick and who would the authors be?

Thank you for watching! If you do this tag make sure to TWEET ME @thelibraryof_b

Read On,
B



No comments:

Post a Comment