Monday, August 11, 2014

Memo Monday- AWESOME AUGUST WEEK 3

WOW IT'S WEEK THREE THIS IS STILL HAPPENING


Hello lovely readers of the internet. Today I am going to be announcing this week's theme! GET HYPED

This week has the potential to be a small disaster. As I mention in my video below, I am going to NEW YORK CITY tomorrow! I am SO excited HOWEVER that leaves three days where I'm supposed to be posting, with me sans internet access. Wooo hoo. Nevertheless, I am STILL super stoked to announce this weeks theme!


CREATIVE COLLABORATIONS!!!

This means novels that are written by more than one author! I'm super excited for this week because I get to talk about some of my favourite books. I talk about it a little bit more in my super quick update video:


If YOU'VE got any favourite collab books, leave them as a comment below, and I'll talk about them in my Weekend Wrap-Up.

Read on,
B





No comments:

Post a Comment