Sunday, August 10, 2014

Weekend Wrap-Up-AWESOME AUGUST WEEK TWO

Oh my gods, Awesome August week two is over now too and I still don't know how I did it.


Week two's theme was Sensational Stand Alones! This week's goal was to talk about some awesome books that manage to be great within a limited number of pages. Here are some links to all of this week's posts:


DAY ONE: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell- Review

DAY TWO: My Top 15 Stand Alone Books

DAY THREE: Fangirlish ramblings on Stephanie Perkins books

Here's my YouTube Wrap Up video:


Just like I did last week, I am now linking all the other posts I've done so far that relate to this week's theme.



I hope you enjoyed this week's theme, leave me a comment below telling me your thoughts and suggestions!

Read on,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment