Friday, August 8, 2014

MY TOP 15 STAND ALONE BOOKS- AWESOME AUGUST WEEK TWO


HELLO! Today for Awesome August I am bringing to you my Top 15 Stand Alone Books! As a book lover, and I'm sure you can relate, it is IMPOSSIBLE to pick favourites. However, these are most certainly the best stand alone books that I have ever read.

I figured that just simple listing these books would be fairly mundane, and so I decided, why not make a video about it! Along with the video, I will have the books listed below, not necessarily by any order, just the order in which I thought of them!



HERE'S THE LIST(in no particular order)

1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2. Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
3.Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
4. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell.
5.Will Grayson, Will Grayson by David Levithan and John Green
6. Everyday by David Levithan
7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
8.Without You by Anthony Rapp
9.Looking for Alaska by John Green
10.An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
11. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
12. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. 
13. All Our Yesterdays by Christin Terrill
14. Flipped by Wendelin Van Draanen‎
15. The Tale of Desperaux by Kate Dicamillo

If YOU have read any of these, leave me a comment telling me your thoughts, I would love to hear them! 

Read on,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment