Saturday, May 16, 2015

I Mustache You a Question-TAG




Hey there! I was tagged a couple of months ago by the lovely Teisha McRae over at Girl Writes Reviews to do the "I Mustache You a Question" tag. So firstly, thank you Teisha for the tag. Secondly, I think I'm going to start doing more and more little tags like this to have some content up on here more frequently! These posts really don't take that long so why not?! Anyways, on with the tag....


1. FOUR NAMES PEOPLE CALL ME OTHER THAN MY REAL NAME
B
Britt
Paty
bpats

2. FOUR JOBS I'VE HAD
Ski instructor
Chapters employee
Babysitter/tutor
Yeah.. that's it

3. FOUR MOVIES I COULD/HAVE WATCHED MORE THAN ONCE
Easy A
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 1
Cluless
Scooby Doo (but the live action one where they're on Spooky Island)(To be honest, I never watch new movies, I just watch the same ones over and over again)

4. FOUR BOOKS I RECOMMEND
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness
Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout

5. FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN
New York City
London, England
Rome, Italy
Praiano, Italy 

6. FOUR PLACES I`D RATHER BE RIGHT NOWSee question 5. Also Harry Potter World in Orlando. Also just Hogwarts. Also Hawaii 

7. FOUR THINGS I DON`T EATCelery
Celery
Celery
Celery

8. FOUR OF MY FAVOURITE FOODS
Trini Food (Doubles, Roti, Bake & anything...)
TURKEY
Fish Tacos
Burgers WITH Guacamole

9. FOUR TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH
ORPHAN BLACK
Bones
Veronica Mars
Pretty Little Liars

10. FOUR THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2015
Summer
Grade 12 (senior year)
CONCERTSSSS
Newsies!

11. FOUR THINGS I`M ALWAYS SAYING (as decided by Nathan and Ally)
"I know where I'm going" (whilst driving in the car. To reassure my passengers that I do, in fact, know where I'm going because I have not gotten lost yet and I don't want them to think I'll get them lost.)
"**Expletives** outer space is crazy man" (OUTER SPACE IS MF-ING CRAZY)
"Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?" (when people aren't listening to me)
"Hullo!? McFly!?" "Is anyone home!? Think, McFly, think!" (and other variations because apparently the only thing that I do is quote 80s movies)

12, The 12th question is four people I tag... I don't really know that many people yet and so if you are reading this and you have a book blog, consider yourself tagged. Leave a comment here when you've written your post, or with your intentions to write a post

Thanks for reading!

Rock on,
B


No comments:

Post a Comment